Open seats available for Food Service Training Program.
Food Service Training
This program equips immigrant and refugee women with the tools and knowledge to work in the Food Service sector.
- Training in food service vocabulary
- Training in customer service
- Essential skills training
- Alberta Food Safety certification
- Standard First Aid and CPR certification
- Proserve training
- Canadian workplace preparation
This program is available to immigrant women who are permanent residents, have a Canadian Language Benchmark of 3-4 and require support in obtaining meaningful employment.
Additional Program Information
- This project prepares women for employment
- Participants are reimbursed for childcare and transportation costs
Free childcare and first language support is available.