Early Childhood Educator Employment Training – Level 1
Program DescriptionPrepare for a rewarding career in Early Childhood Education with our free part-time employment training program. Delivered online across Alberta, this program equips participants with the necessary skills to successfully complete the Level 1 Early Childhood Educator certification offered by Bow Valley College through CIWA.
Accelerated Childcare Training
- 100-hour course delivered online
- Designed for individuals with higher levels of digital, essential, and English language skills.
- Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 6 or higher
Foundational Childcare Training
- 450-hour course delivered online
- Customized to meet the needs of individuals with barriers that impact their learning
- Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 4 or higher
Eligible ClientsThis project is available to immigrant women who are permanent residents, refugees, Canadian citizens, or CUAET holders. Eligible clients must be over 18 years old and, able to work in Alberta, have a High school education or higher.
Additional Program Information
- Level 1 Early Childhood Educator Certification
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Follow-up support after program completion
- Referrals to other CIWA programs help participants access additional support services
- The program offers multiple intakes in a year
Was this page helpful?