Early Childhood Educator Employment Training – Level 2
This online training prepares participants to successfully complete the Early Childhood Education and Development Certificate Course (ECED) and earn their Level 2 ECE Certificate through the Ministry of Children’s Services. The training is available for immigrant women across Alberta and is delivered by Bow Valley College through CIWA.
- 13-month part-time training with 352 hours of practicum
- Customized support by CIWA through study groups and one-on-one tutoring
- English language and employability skills enhancement
This project is available to immigrant women who are permanent residents, refugees, Canadian citizens, or CUAET holders have Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 7 or higher. Eligible clients must be over 18 years old and able to work in Alberta, have High school education or higher.
Additional Program Information
- Level 2 Early Childhood Educator Certification
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Follow-up support after program completion
- Referrals to other CIWA programs help participant’s access additional support services
- The program offers 4 concurrent intakes in a year
For more information, please email email@example.com