Intake, Settlement and Referral Services
The program helps immigrant women access services and resources in the community.
- Brief counselling services
- Health care support
- Emergency housing support
- Commissioner for oath
- Social services access
- Legal assistance
- Food referrals
- Furniture referrals
- Clothing referrals
- Income tax clinics
- Interpretation services
- Financial Literacy
- Immigrant Women’s Matched Savings Circle
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Financial coaching
The program is available to all immigrant women who are permanent residents and refugees.
Additional Program Information
- Information about community resources
- Orientation about education system in Canada
- Legal Clinic services for low income clients
- Orientation on Canadian immigration policy
- Referrals and information on women’s health
- Workshops on senior citizens’ benefits
First language support is available.
Childcare is available (restrictions may apply).
For more information, please email email@example.com