Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada
The program helps immigrant women who are permanent residents learn English.
- English language education based on continuous intake (part-time and full-time)
- Free childcare for children 6 months to 6 years old
- Reading, writing and pronunciation support
- One-on-one language support
- Learning support is available to struggling learners
- Communication enhancement-Guest speakers provide diverse learning experiences to participants
- Digital literacy- Language learning is supported through the use of computers and other technologies
- Health education
- Community resources information and referrals
The program is available to all permanent residents. A Canadian Language Benchmark assessment (CLBA) is required for enrolment.
Additional Program Information
- Childcare is available (restrictions may apply).
- First language support is available.
To view the full schedule for 2021-2022, click here.
- CLB 1, 2, 3, 4: Morning 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Monday to Thursday
- CLB 1: Morning 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Tuesday and Thursday
- CLB 2-3, CLB 3-4: Afternoon 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Monday to Thursday
- CLB 2-3, CLB 3-4: 9:00 AM – 3:15 PM, Saturdays
- CLB 3 & CLB 4: 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM, Monday to Friday
Special Needs classes
- CLB 1-3: Afternoon 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Monday to Thursday (one-on-one support)
For more information please email email@example.com.