Security Guard Course in Calgary: Free Security Guard Training for Immigrant Women
The Security Guard course covers the Alberta government’s Alberta Basic Security Training (ABST) material and helps you prepare for the Alberta Security License exam. The course teaches about the security industry, the Canadian legal system, emergency response procedures, communication skills, and health and safety for Security Guards. Extra focus will be given to learning observation skills and incident report writing.
- Standard First Aid with CPR C & AED
- Digital skills enhancement in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- 6 months of job search support
- Child care and transit support
- Our Career Counsellor will help with:
- a professional resume and cover letter
- job search techniques
- job interview practice
- a LinkedIn profile
The program is available to immigrant women who are permanent residents and CUAET holders with Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 5-6.
For more information, please email: email@example.com