The program equips immigrant women with the tools, skills and knowledge necessary for a successful job search.
- career planning
- cover letter writing
- resume writing
- interview skills enhancement
- job search support
- networking opportunities
- orientation and information sessions
The program is available to immigrant women who are permanent residents, refugees and Canadian citizens with language and cultural barriers.
Additional Program Information
- monthly Networking Breakfast give participants the opportunity to meet potential employers, practice networking skills and obtain job search advice
- Receptionist Training Course offers skills enhancement and work experience related to reception work
- accounting software training (QuickBooks and Simply Accounting)
- basic computer training (beginner and intermediate training for Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
Spanish | Arabic | Mandarin | Punjabi
Free childcare and first language is available.
For more information please email