Attention all immigrant women seeking new opportunities in the hospitality industry! We are thrilled to announce a new program “Hospitality Training for Immigrant Women Program”. Our program is a comprehensive and impactful effort geared towards providing immigrant women with the necessary tools and expertise to thrive in the ever-evolving hospitality sector.
Delivered in collaboration with Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), this 12-week full-time program helps immigrant women develop and enhance their employability skills in the hospitality and tourism industry.
This project offers:
• 12 weeks of integrated occupational, English language and essential skills training
• 4 weeks of work experience placement
• Customized training in partnership with SAIT
• Computer skill enhancement and employment counselling
• Job placement and retention support
• Free training
• Employer engagement
• Unemployed or underemployed immigrant women 18 years of age or older
• Permanent residents, refugees and Canadian citizens
• Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 6+
Funded by: Government of Alberta
Contact us today:
(403) 263-4414 Ext. 229