Administrative Support Skills Training
This program provides training to work as an Administrative Assistant and related administrative jobs. Training includes supporting coworkers and clients with strong communication skills, and knowledge of how to conduct meetings, make travel arrangements, manage your time, and produce professional documents and other administrative skills. It also provides opportunities to become familiar with Canadian workplace culture, and improve business speaking and writing skills.
- Digital skills enhancement in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and other software programs and online tools
- 6 months of job search support
- Child care and transit support
- Our Career Counsellor will help with:
- a professional resume and cover letter
- job search techniques
- job interview practice
- a LinkedIn profile
The program is available to immigrant women who are permanent residents and CUAET holders with Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 6.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org