To provide financial assistance to CIWA client(s) or volunteer(s) who wish to further their education in a chosen course or program at an accredited institution.
Number and Value of Scholarship:
- Total of $4000 available in scholarships
- One or more scholarships can be awarded, as determined by the Selection Committee
This Scholarship is open to CIWA clients or volunteers who are between 18-30 years of age and have lived in Canada for less than five years
- Download the application form here.
- Review the eligibility criteria, application requirements, and instructions for completion and submission.
- Send the completed application form (along with two reference letters) by May 28, 2021. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The award will be presented at the CIWA AGM on June 23, 2020. The selected candidate must be present in person to receive the award.