- This event has passed.
February 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
About this event
Strong Women, May We Know Them, May We be Them, May We Raise Them.’ – Unknown
Join us online on February 17, 2022 to celebrate the accomplishments, journey and resilience of newcomer immigrant girls and their mentors.
The event will be filled with performances and prizes, and the presentation of the Daughters Day Awards recipients.
Youth Forum 2022 Programme:
- Event Kick-off, Opening Emcee Remarks
- Opening Remarks by CIWA CEO
- Key note speech by Raman Sawhney
- Youth Mentorship Program Video Presentation
- Mentee / Mentor Speeches
- Turkish musical instrument and song presentation by Mentee
- Poem recitation by Mentee
- Daughter’s Day Awards Ceremony
- Raffle Draws
- Closing Remarks by CIWA Director of Programs
Register early to qualify for the raffle draw! For more information, contact Neha at NehaM@ciwa-online.com or 403-263-4414 ext. 217.