Line Cook Training for Immigrant Women
What will you learn?
• Line cook roles and responsibilities
• Safety and sanitation
• Kitchen operation
• Knife skills
• Preparation and cooking
• Occupational English language training
• Workplace Essential Skills
• Interview and resume skills
• Canadian job culture
Which certifications will you earn?
• Alberta Advanced Safety Food Certificate
• Standard First Aid with CPR and AED
How will it operate?
• Training in a classroom and commercial kitchen
• Childcare and transit costs provided
Who can apply?
• Immigrants who are Permanent Residents with
Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 4-6
• Older than 18 years of age
• Able to attend training for 12 weeks and available
to work after training
To register call Margarita Lovo at 403-263-4414 Ext. 367 or email her at MargaritaL@ciwa-online.com