Learning Support Services
This program provides support to struggling English language learners in LINC and ESL programs.
- working with students at CIWA and in the community
- providing learning strategies to students
- professional development opportunities
- providing teaching strategies to instructors
- referrals to services
The program is available to all immigrants (male and female) including those who are Canadian citizens.
Additional Program Information
- New referrals accepted based on continuous intake
- Services provided at agencies offering LINC and ESL classes
- Learning support sessions offered over a period of up to 6 weeks (one-hour sessions, once a week)
- Sessions delivered Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Referrals to other CIWA programs for additional support
- Childcare is available (restrictions may apply).
- First language support is available.