The program empowers immigrant youth to get involved in the community and reach their full potential.
- leadership development and public speaking skills
- self-esteem and teambuilding activities
- educational and recreational field trips
- Youth Standing Committee (forums, discussions and event planning opportunities)
- Girls Culture Club (peer discussions about racism, identity and self-confidence)
- counselling and mentoring support
The program is available for all immigrant youth (10-19 years old) including those who are Canadian citizens.
Additional Program Information
- the program is offered in junior high and high schools in Calgary
- we also offer this program at Calgary Housing Company complexes
- program activities take place during lunch time and other critical hours
- immigrant youth are connected with employment opportunities
- Youth Cultural Summer Camp is offered in July and August each year
Free childcare and first language is available.
For more information please email: