Seniors Social Club
The program offers activities in small groups to help empower immigrant women ages 60+, connect with new friends, safely enjoy the outdoors, share stories, and improve their mental and physical health.
- Opportunities to build new friendships and connect with other immigrant women in-person
- Activities to help enhance mental and physical wellbeing
- Engagements with the community
- Groups are available in different languages
The program is available for immigrant women who are 60 years old and over.
Additional Program Information
- First language support is available
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org