Immigrant Women’s Business Circles
The project equips immigrant women with the necessary tools to start, manage, and grow a business. Participants will undergo business development training that includes but is not limited to creating business plans, learning to navigate systems, developing partnerships, and accessing financing.
- Training on business processes and strategies, financial management, marketing and promotion
- Gain entrepreneurial, leadership, technical and digital skills
- Develop and execute an individual or collective business plan
- Access to available tools, resources, and support networks in the community
- Business mentoring
- Business circles will be created according to sector or geographical area
- Participants within the business circle will learn together, support each other, and engage in collective savings or other financing mechanisms
- Business Circles will be developed from a distance
- Training sessions will be offered remotely and/or in-person
This project is available to immigrant women (permanent residents or Canadian citizens) residing in Alberta (specially Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, and Lethbridge), seeking to develop a business, with Canadian Language Benchmark of 4 or higher.
Additional Program Information
Start date: June 2022
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org