Level Up Early Childhood Educator Training Program
(formerly Child Development Worker Training for Immigrant Women)
This is a 13-month part-time program offered in collaboration with Bow Valley College. The program prepares CIWA clients, currently working at early learning and child care centers, to provide quality child care in a wide variety of settings and complete the Level 2 Early Childhood Educator Certification. Throughout the program, clients are offered professional support to advance in their careers and to positively impact the lives of children in their care.
- Occupational language training
- Small group tutoring
- Computer training
- Early Childhood Education and Development Certificate course
This program is available to immigrant women who are Permanent Residents, have a Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLBs) at 7 or higher, and currently working as Level 1 Early Childhood Educators.
Additional Program Information
- The program is offered in collaboration with Bow Valley College
- One-on-one support is available to all clients
- Follow-up support after program completion
- Referrals to other CIWA programs help participants access additional support services
- Childcare and transit support available
For more information please email: email@example.com