Healthy Relationships Among Immigrant Families - Parents Workshop
Do you want to participate in a FREE parenting program that will help you build and maintain healthy relationships within your family?
Do you want to:
- Learn about Canadian human rights, culture and values?
- Develop communication and conflict resolution skills?
- Connect with other parents and share your experiences?
- Discuss how to support your children as they grow up in Canada?
- Connect with resources in your community?
We would love to have you join our program! Snacks and FREE day care available for children between the ages of 6 months and 6 years old!
Classes will be delivered in English with interpreters available upon request.
Certificates of completion available for all participants who complete our 6-session workshop!
For more information, or to register for upcoming dates, please contact: