Everyday English for Seniors
The project focuses on enhancing English oral and written skills that enable immigrant seniors to become more confident and actively participate in their integration process in Canada.
- English language communication skills enhancement
- First language support
- One-on-one support
- Community resources information
- Field trips
Services are available to male and female immigrants who are 55+, Canadian citizens, permanent residents, refugees and refugee claimants with financial barriers.
Additional Program Information
- Classes offered online
- Sessions delivered Monday to Thursday mornings (10 am - 12 pm) and afternoons (1 pm - 3 pm)
- Intake one: August - November 2020; Intake two: February - May 2021
- Referrals to other CIWA programs for additional support
- First language support is available