Mindfulness Support for Immigrant Seniors
The program aims to promote the wellbeing of immigrant seniors and enhance their ability to cope and recover from the adverse effects of the COVID19 pandemic using mindfulness-related principles and practices.
- 8-week mindfulness workshops using principles of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- 90-minute virtual meetings twice a week
- Lessons and practices around body relaxation, sleep quality improvement, emotional regulation, and effective communication
- CIWA Health and Wellness App supports users in individual mindfulness practice
The program is available for immigrant men and women who are 55 years old and over.
Additional Program Information
- First language support is available
- Certificate of Completion provided
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org