Rapid Access Counselling
Rapid Access Counselling provides your family with a supportive, change-focused conversation at the right time.
- Single-sessionsingle-session service
- 75 minute focused counselling appointment
- Tailored to support caregivers and children with a focus on healthy child development, supporting caregiver capacity, and promoting resilience within the family
- Counseling services for individuals, families, or couples
- Free access through Family Resource Network
- Offerred thorugh Catholic Family Service
The service is for caregivers with children under the age of 18 in the home, or for youth and children under 18 themselves.
Additional Program Information
Click here for more information about Rapid Access Counselling