The program helps immigrant women access services and resources in the community.
- counselling services
- health care support
- emergency housing support
- social services access
- legal assistance
- food referrals
- furniture referrals
- clothing referrals
- tax returns
- interpretation services
The program is available to all immigrant women including those who are Canadian citizens and temporary foreign workers.
Additional Program Information
- referrals to community resources
- information about employment standards
- orientation about immigration policy
- women’s health education
- money management workshops
- orientation about Canadian legal system
- income tax support
- workshops on senior citizens’ benefits
Arabic | Spanish | Punjabi
Free childcare and first language support is available.
For more information please email